Fast and Friendly Auto Financing in Fredericton
Getting into the driver’s seat of your next Toyota vehicle has a lot to do with numbers. Mileage, fuel efficiency, horsepower, and of course, the price. At Fredericton Toyota, we know that financing can be the most stressful part of the purchasing process, so we work hard to take the pressure off. We believe that everyone should have access to a reliable and safe vehicle, which is why we strive to find the right financing solution for everyone, regardless of credit history. Whether you’ve got pristine credit, or you’ve encountered a few bumps on the road to your next Toyota, the friendly finance team at Fredericton Toyota can help. Get started today with our convenient online form. Your dream Toyota might be closer than you think!
Tips for Rebuilding Credit
If you’re in the process of rebuilding your credit, here are a few quick tips that can help:
- When it comes to purchasing a vehicle, it’s a good idea to have a thorough understanding of your needs and wants, and to buy accordingly.
- Keep the total cost of a vehicle in mind, including interest and the length of time it takes to pay it off.
- Get comfortable with the terms and conditions of any form of credit before using it.
- This might sound a little bit obvious, but make sure to pay on time! Late payments can negatively impact your credit score, while consistent, on-time payments can help improve it.
- Keep it simple. Applying for too many credit or loan products can negatively affect your credit score. A good guideline is to use less than 35% of your available credit.
- Similarly, it’s a good idea to keep your credit applications to a minimum. Every application requires a credit history check, which can affect your credit score.
- Knowledge is power. To find out exactly where you stand, you can request a free copy of your credit history report from either Equifax or TransUnion. Make sure to check for any errors, and have them corrected as soon as possible.
- Get started now! Your road to better credit begins today.